Thanks for taking the time to report a bug in URI-Amazon-APA. You
should be aware that each and every module available through CPAN is free
software and that its author is a volunteer. Because of this, there's no
guarantee that your issue will be dealt with immediately. There are a few
things you can do to help make sure that your issue gets the attention it
- Be polite.
- Be concise.
- Be detailed.
Try to include any information you think might help the developer isolate,
reproduce and fix your problem.
This queue is for tickets about the URI-Amazon-APA CPAN distribution.
The quickest way to report a bug in URI-Amazon-APA is by sending email to
bug-URI-Amazon-APA [at] rt.cpan.org.
If you want to report a bug via the web, you must login with a Bitcard or
other account. Accounts are required due to spam.
See the login page for details
on obtaining and logging in with a Bitcard account.
Be sure to include at least the following information:
- Distribution name and version (For example, "DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.46")
- Perl version (Find this by running the command perl -v)
- Operating System vendor and version (Find this by running the command uname -a)
Other things that are often helpful:
- Details about your operating environment that might be related to the issue being described
- Exact cut and pasted error or warning messages
- The shortest, clearest code you can manage to write which reproduces the bug described.
- A patch against the latest released version of this distribution which fixes this bug.