Thanks for taking the time to report a bug in Text-Shoebox. You
should be aware that each and every module available through CPAN is free
software and that its author is a volunteer. Because of this, there's no
guarantee that your issue will be dealt with immediately. There are a few
things you can do to help make sure that your issue gets the attention it
- Be polite.
- Be concise.
- Be detailed.
Try to include any information you think might help the developer isolate,
reproduce and fix your problem.
This is a public bug tracking system. Any information provided in this
system (such as your phone number in your email signature) will be
public and indexed by search engines.
This queue is for tickets about the Text-Shoebox CPAN distribution.
The quickest way to report a bug in Text-Shoebox is by sending email to
bug-Text-Shoebox [at] rt.cpan.org.
If you want to report a bug via the web, you must login with a Bitcard or
other account. Accounts are required due to spam.
See the login page for details
on obtaining and logging in with a Bitcard account.
Be sure to include at least the following information:
- Distribution name and version (For example, "DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.46")
- Perl version (Find this by running the command perl -v)
- Operating System vendor and version (Find this by running the command uname -a)
Other things that are often helpful:
- Details about your operating environment that might be related to the issue being described
- Exact cut and pasted error or warning messages
- The shortest, clearest code you can manage to write which reproduces the bug described.
- A patch against the latest released version of this distribution which fixes this bug.