|Subject:||Possible memory corruption when using execute callback and _many_ params|
When updating some code at work, I ran into an issue where any callback on an execute with _many_ params will cause DBI to fail. The output is: SV = PV(0x1b9f150) at 0x1ba0de8 REFCNT = 1 FLAGS = (POK,pPOK) PV = 0x1bd2f50 "test"\0 CUR = 4 LEN = 16 Invalid DBI handle 'test' at test-case.pl line 302. I have attached a simplified script that exhibits the issue. If I remove the callback, it works fine. It also seems to work fine when someone uses a sane number of params. This happens with both the MySQL and Pg drivers, which leads me to believe that the issue is with DBI itself.
Message body is not shown because it is too large.