Skip Menu |
 

This queue is for tickets about the Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 84369
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum

People
Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: kmx [...] cpan.org
Cc:
AdminCc:

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in: (no value)
Fixed in: (no value)



Subject: Win32 compatibility patch
Please add the enclosed file MSWin32.pl to <distribution_root_dir>/hints/MSWin32.pl

It will enable correct build on MS Windows platform (with both GCC and MSVC compiler)

--
kmx
Subject: MSWin32.pl
Download MSWin32.pl
text/x-perl 123b
use Config; $self->{LIBS} = ['-llibeay32'] if $Config{cc} =~ /cl/; $self->{LIBS} = ['-leay32'] if $Config{cc} =~ /gcc/;
Could you please apply this long standing patch?

Or consider giving me co-maint to this module so that I can apply the patch and release a new version.

Thanks in advance.

--
kmx
Could you please grant me co-maintenance to this module?

--
kmx
Here my new version I would like to be released after I get co-maint https://metacpan.org/release/KMX/Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum-0.05

--
kmx
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 192b
I have added user kmx as a co-maintainer to Crypt:OpenSSL::Random. - Ian On Wed Feb 04 03:49:18 2015, KMX wrote: Show quoted text
> Could you please grant me co-maintenance to this module? > > -- > kmx
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 334b
Ah - just realized that's not the module you're talking about. Fixing... On Wed Feb 04 11:51:50 2015, IROBERTS wrote: Show quoted text
> I have added user kmx as a co-maintainer to Crypt:OpenSSL::Random. > > - Ian > > On Wed Feb 04 03:49:18 2015, KMX wrote:
> > Could you please grant me co-maintenance to this module? > > > > -- > > kmx
> >
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 837b
Ok - you are now maintainer of Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum and Crypt::OpenSSL::Bignum:CTX. Thanks for doing this! One quick comment - I noticed that in the README, you removed the section about maintaining backwards compatiblity of the methods new_from_bin, new_from_hex, new_from_decimal, to_bin, to_hex, to_decimal, pointer_copy, and bless_pointer. Do you have plans to break backwards compatibility of these methods? - Ian On Wed Feb 04 11:54:10 2015, IROBERTS wrote: Show quoted text
> Ah - just realized that's not the module you're talking about. Fixing... > On Wed Feb 04 11:51:50 2015, IROBERTS wrote:
> > I have added user kmx as a co-maintainer to Crypt:OpenSSL::Random. > > > > - Ian > > > > On Wed Feb 04 03:49:18 2015, KMX wrote:
> > > Could you please grant me co-maintenance to this module? > > > > > > -- > > > kmx
> > > >
> >
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #84369] Win32 compatibility patch
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 18:59:46 +0100
To: bug-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum [...] rt.cpan.org
From: kmx <kmx [...] cpan.org>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 783b
On 4.2.2015 18:08, Ian Robertson via RT wrote: Show quoted text
> One quick comment - I noticed that in the README, you removed the section about maintaining backwards compatiblity of the methods new_from_bin, new_from_hex, new_from_decimal, to_bin, to_hex, to_decimal, pointer_copy, and bless_pointer. Do you have plans to break backwards compatibility of these methods?
No, the plan is to ad more functions as proposed in https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=77911 and i have not consider it a good idea to keep in README any kind of function list as it simply might change in future. Another question: I have created https://github.com/kmx/perl-Crypt-OpenSSL-Bignum but I am not sure if you already have some. If not gimme your github id and will grant you commit priv. -- kmx
fixed in 0.05, closing


This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on Perl.org infrastructure.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.