|Subject:||Net::SSLeay::CTX_set_options causes segfault|
I updated from 1.36nb2 to 1.48 today and suddenly started getting segfaults. It first occurred in my pkgsrc install (openssl-0.9.8x, perl-5.14.2nb5) but I also reproduced the issues in a Gentoo install (openssl-1.0.0i, perl-5.12.4-r1), making me doubt that it was external to Net::SSLeay. The code I used to reproduce is: use Net::SSLeay; my $ctx = Net::SSLeay::CTX_new(); Net::SSLeay::CTX_set_options($ctx, &Net::SSLeay::OP_ALL); Let me know if you need any more info about my environment to reproduce it. I'm currently rolled back to 1.36 to keep things working.