|Subject:||AutoPrereq + "use feature 'foo'" adds feature.pm as a dependency|
I ran into this bug by using AutoPrereq and "use feature 'say'", which then added feature.pm as a dependency. I didn't notice until 100 CPANtesters failure reports said they couldn't find the feature.pm module. This was discussed on #distzilla: rjbs: If Perl::Prereqscanner sees "use feature 'current_sub'" it should be adding perl 5.16.0 to the prereqs Another similar case is that if you have "use foo 0.01", perl 5.12 should be added as a dep, since requiring a specific version of a Perl module was added in 5.12. The information in Module::CoreList should be sufficient to implement this "missing feature"