Skip Menu |
 

This queue is for tickets about the App-TimeTracker CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 75269
Status: open
Priority: 0/
Queue: App-TimeTracker

People
Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: ruz [...] bestpractical.com
Cc:
AdminCc:

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in: (no value)
Fixed in: (no value)



Subject: feature request: config options to define day start and end
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 15:46:38 +0400
To: bug-App-TimeTracker [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Ruslan Zakirov <ruz [...] bestpractical.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 199b
Hi, Often work over midnight and it would be much easier to track time when I can set 07:00 as day boundary, so --this day and other commands use 7am instead of midnight. -- Best regards, Ruslan.
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 552b
On Fri Feb 24 06:46:45 2012, ruz@bestpractical.com wrote: Show quoted text
> Hi, > > Often work over midnight and it would be much easier to track time > when I can set 07:00 as day boundary, so --this day and other commands > use 7am instead of midnight.
Could you maybe test the branch RT75269_day_boundary available on github: https://github.com/domm/App-TimeTracker/tree/RT75269_day_boundary I implemented a new config setting 'day_boundary' that you can set to eg '07:00' and that will alter --from and --to accordingly (well, I hope it does). Greetings, domm
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #75269] feature request: config options to define day start and end
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 17:43:47 +0400
To: bug-App-TimeTracker [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Ruslan Zakirov <ruz [...] bestpractical.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 837b
On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 16:18, Thomas Klausner via RT <bug-App-TimeTracker@rt.cpan.org> wrote: Show quoted text
> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75269 > > > On Fri Feb 24 06:46:45 2012, ruz@bestpractical.com wrote:
>> Hi, >> >> Often work over midnight and it would be much easier to track time >> when I can set 07:00 as day boundary, so --this day and other commands >> use 7am instead of midnight.
> > Could you maybe test the branch RT75269_day_boundary > available on github: > https://github.com/domm/App-TimeTracker/tree/RT75269_day_boundary > > I implemented a new config setting 'day_boundary' that you can set to eg > '07:00' and that will alter --from and --to accordingly (well, I hope it > does).
Sure. Cloning the repo. Thanks for improving the app. It helps me a lot. Show quoted text
> Greetings, > domm >
-- Best regards, Ruslan.
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #75269] feature request: config options to define day start and end
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 17:32:05 +0400
To: bug-App-TimeTracker [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Ruslan Zakirov <ruz [...] bestpractical.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.1k
Hi, Didn't get past cloning back then, but now I'm using the branch. A few tests showed that it works and I'm going to love it. I will drop report in a week or so. Feel free to ping me. On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> wrote: Show quoted text
> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 16:18, Thomas Klausner via RT > <bug-App-TimeTracker@rt.cpan.org> wrote:
>> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75269 > >> >> On Fri Feb 24 06:46:45 2012, ruz@bestpractical.com wrote:
>>> Hi, >>> >>> Often work over midnight and it would be much easier to track time >>> when I can set 07:00 as day boundary, so --this day and other commands >>> use 7am instead of midnight.
>> >> Could you maybe test the branch RT75269_day_boundary >> available on github: >> https://github.com/domm/App-TimeTracker/tree/RT75269_day_boundary >> >> I implemented a new config setting 'day_boundary' that you can set to eg >> '07:00' and that will alter --from and --to accordingly (well, I hope it >> does).
> > Sure. Cloning the repo. Thanks for improving the app. It helps me a lot. > >
>> Greetings, >> domm >>
> > > > -- > Best regards, Ruslan.
-- Best regards, Ruslan.
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #75269] feature request: config options to define day start and end
Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 00:40:37 +0400
To: bug-App-TimeTracker [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Ruslan Zakirov <ruz [...] bestpractical.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.5k
Hi, Found first issue with the option. The option is configured to "07:00", now is 00:40, tracker report --this day says the following: From 2012-05-08T07:00:00 to 2012-05-09T06:59:59 you worked on: ... So "--this day" still thinks in midnights. On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> wrote: Show quoted text
> Hi, > > Didn't get past cloning back then, but now I'm using the branch. A few > tests showed that it works and I'm going to love it. I will drop > report in a week or so. Feel free to ping me. > > On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 5:43 PM, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz@bestpractical.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 16:18, Thomas Klausner via RT >> <bug-App-TimeTracker@rt.cpan.org> wrote:
>>> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=75269 > >>> >>> On Fri Feb 24 06:46:45 2012, ruz@bestpractical.com wrote:
>>>> Hi, >>>> >>>> Often work over midnight and it would be much easier to track time >>>> when I can set 07:00 as day boundary, so --this day and other commands >>>> use 7am instead of midnight.
>>> >>> Could you maybe test the branch RT75269_day_boundary >>> available on github: >>> https://github.com/domm/App-TimeTracker/tree/RT75269_day_boundary >>> >>> I implemented a new config setting 'day_boundary' that you can set to eg >>> '07:00' and that will alter --from and --to accordingly (well, I hope it >>> does).
>> >> Sure. Cloning the repo. Thanks for improving the app. It helps me a lot. >> >>
>>> Greetings, >>> domm >>>
>> >> >> >> -- >> Best regards, Ruslan.
> > > > -- > Best regards, Ruslan.
-- Best regards, Ruslan.


This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on Perl.org infrastructure.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.