|Subject:||"complexType.tt NOT_FOUND error" if namespace-prefix is used several times for different namespaces|
|Date:||Tue, 13 Sep 2011 09:55:03 +0200|
|To:||bug-SOAP-WSDL [...] rt.cpan.org|
|From:||Patrick <patrick.kuijvenhoven [...] gmail.com>|
If a namespace-prefix is used several times and corresponds to different namespaces, SOAP::WSDL has trouble looking for a type in these namespaces. I've noticed the "TODO: check whether URI is the better key." in "SOAP::WSDL::Expat::WSDLParser::_import_namespace_definitions", and I think the namespace itself is indeed a better "key". I managed to create an example (by stripping down the irrelevant parts of the WSDL I'm using). The example-files are attached to this bug as wsdl_plus_xsds.tar.gz. Test results are the same for SVN-trunk, 2.00.99_3 and 2.00.10: $ wsdl2perl.pl file:`pwd`/MyService.wsdl Creating complexType class MyTypes/commonRecordData.pm Creating simpleType class MyTypes/lookupKey.pm Creating complexType class MyTypes/userProfile.pm /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/WSDL/Generator/Template/XSD\complexType.tt NOT_FOUND error -lookupKey not found at /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/SOAP/WSDL/Base.pm line 62 Issue: type "lookupKey" exists in namespace " "; not in " " Workaround: See hacky patch in work_around.diff
Message body not shown because it is not plain text.
Message body is not shown because sender requested not to inline it.