|Subject:||LibXSLT and pp|
LibXSLT and pp from PAR::Packer don't work together well at the moment. At least not on my Windows XP. I tried with cygwin perl 5.10 and strawberry 5.12. It seems that pp-packed executable doesn't find libxslt.xs.dll: I am not sure this if is a XML::LibXSLT bug, but I thought that I report it here, so people can see it. There was also no solution on perlmonks where I found a similar report, but cannot find it again. I also mailed to par-perl mailing list. C:\strawberry\GIT\oai-harvester\bin>mini.exe Can't locate loadable object for module XML::LibXSLT in @INC (@INC contains: COD E(0x15eb41c) C:\DOCUME~1\Mengel\LOCALS~1\Temp\par-Mengel\cache- 41dd574315d299f48 ecdabf5d4ade298a3fd6c4f\inc\lib C:\DOCUME~1\Mengel\LOCALS~1\Temp\par- Mengel\cach e-41dd574315d299f48ecdabf5d4ade298a3fd6c4f\inc CODE(0x141fe9c) CODE(0x142019c)) at C:/strawberry/perl/vendor/lib/PAR/Heavy.pm line 103 BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at XML/LibXSLT.pm line 44. Compilation failed in require at script/transform-mini.pl line 5. BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at script/transform-mini.pl line 5.