|Date:||Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:28:35 -0500|
|From:||Steve Prokopowich <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
If you do not wish to register with Bitcard, please report your bug by sending email to: bug-XML-Twig [at] rt.cpan.org.
- Distribution name and version (For example, "DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.46")
- Perl version (Find this by running the command perl -v)
This is perl, v5.10.0 built for i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
- Operating System vendor and version (Find this by running the command uname -a)
Linux debian 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Thu Nov 25 01:53:57 UTC 2010 i686 GNU/Linux
Other things that are often helpful:
- Details about your operating environment that might be related to the issue being described
- Exact cut and pasted error or warning messages
- The shortest, clearest code you can manage to write which reproduces the bug described.
- A patch against the latest released version of this distribution which fixes this bug.
my code snippet...
my $baseDevice = $InsteonConfig->first_child('deviceTypeList')->first_child('_2476SC');
my xml file snippet
<_2420MC name="2420MC" desc="Smarthome MotionLinc Wireless Motion Sensor (2420MC)">
<_2443C name="2443C" desc="Smarthome Access Point Coupler (2443C)">
<_2476SC name="2476SC" desc="Smarthome SwitchLinc Relay (2476SC)" on="1400" off="1200">
<OFF type="CMD" desc="OFF" cmd1="14" cmd2="00" />
<ON type="CMD" desc="ON" cmd1="12" cmd2="00" />
my error message:
February 18 00:12:13.296 debian ./SerialEventMonitor.pl: Found it!
February 18 00:12:13.302 debian ./SerialEventMonitor.pl: ADDR:1350CB
February 18 00:12:13.303 debian ./SerialEventMonitor.pl: TYPE:_2476SC
Event: trapped error in `?? SerialEventMonitor.pl:220': wrong navigation condition '_2476SC' () at ./SerialEventMonitor.pl line 689
February 18 00:12:17.623 debian ./SerialEventMonitor.pl: Stopping Processing - dieNow:0: 1298005937.62272
made the following change to make it work...
from the xml tags I changed the '_' to 'a', and same thing corresponding to the first_child(...) and lo and behold it works properly and prints out what i expected! only spent a couple hours scratching my head...
I'd have a look at .pm... but... its late and i figure its worth a shot to send in the report....
(yes its a perl module for insteon home control...yes i could use misterhouse...but its more fun, writing my own controls/program...) :)