Skip Menu |

Preferred bug tracker

Please visit the preferred bug tracker to report your issue.

This queue is for tickets about the MediaWiki-Bot CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 61947
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: MediaWiki-Bot

Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: vonankh [...]

Bug Information
Severity: Important
Broken in: 3.2.4
Fixed in: (no value)

Subject: Slow responsetimes
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 311b
Not sure what the problem is, but doing the exact same request using "Perlwikipedia" Vs. "MediaWiki::Bot", takes only 1/3 the time as the "MW:Bot". I have tried many different thing, but cannot find the problem... This is especially evident in the: my @genosets = $bot->get_pages_in_category($cats); calls.
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 142b
I've put this issue in our tracker on Google Code: Please follow progress there.

This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on infrastructure.

Please report any issues with to