Skip Menu |
 

This queue is for tickets about the GnuPG CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 56723
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: GnuPG

People
Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com
Cc:
AdminCc:

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in: (no value)
Fixed in: (no value)



Subject: Hangs on test
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 762b
Hi Trying to build 0.15, and the tests hangs on pipe_encrypt_test test. GnuPG: reading from status fd 4 GnuPG: executing `/usr/bin/gpg --no-greeting --status-fd 5 --run-as-shm-coprocess 0 --homedir test --recipient 'GnuPG Test' --armor --encrypt test/file.txt`gpg: DBG: mapped 4k shared memory at 0x2b1f8f92b000, id=23691264 GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_INFO pv=1 pid=31686 shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096 Read in SHM_INFO - pv=1 pid=31686 shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096GnuPG: reading from status fd 4 gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `test' File `test/file.txt.asc' exists. GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_GET_BOOL openfile.overwrite.okay Read in SHM_GET_BOOL - openfile.overwrite.okayGnuPG: closing status fd 4 Bests Salvatore
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:28:02 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.3k
I recognize this. I'll take care of it. On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM, https://launchpad.net/~carnil via RT < bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: Show quoted text
> Mon Apr 19 15:03:59 2010: Request 56723 was acted upon. > Transaction: Ticket created by https://launchpad.net/~carnil<https://launchpad.net/%7Ecarnil> > Queue: GnuPG > Subject: Hangs on test > Broken in: (no value) > Severity: (no value) > Owner: Nobody > Requestors: salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com > Status: new > Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > > Hi > > Trying to build 0.15, and the tests hangs on pipe_encrypt_test test. > > GnuPG: reading from status fd 4 > GnuPG: executing `/usr/bin/gpg --no-greeting --status-fd 5 > --run-as-shm-coprocess 0 --homedir test --recipient 'GnuPG Test' --armor > --encrypt test/file.txt`gpg: DBG: mapped 4k shared memory at > 0x2b1f8f92b000, id=23691264 > GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_INFO pv=1 pid=31686 > shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096 > Read in SHM_INFO - pv=1 pid=31686 shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096GnuPG: > reading from status fd 4 > gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `test' > File `test/file.txt.asc' exists. > GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_GET_BOOL openfile.overwrite.okay > Read in SHM_GET_BOOL - openfile.overwrite.okayGnuPG: closing status fd 4 > > Bests > Salvatore >
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:33:43 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.5k
Just uploaded 0.16. Should take care of this problem. On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:28 PM, Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion@gmail.com>wrote: Show quoted text
> I recognize this. I'll take care of it. > > On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 2:04 PM, https://launchpad.net/~carnil<https://launchpad.net/%7Ecarnil>via RT > <bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: >
>> Mon Apr 19 15:03:59 2010: Request 56723 was acted upon. >> Transaction: Ticket created by https://launchpad.net/~carnil<https://launchpad.net/%7Ecarnil> >> Queue: GnuPG >> Subject: Hangs on test >> Broken in: (no value) >> Severity: (no value) >> Owner: Nobody >> Requestors: salvatore.bonaccorso@gmail.com >> Status: new >> Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > >> >> >> Hi >> >> Trying to build 0.15, and the tests hangs on pipe_encrypt_test test. >> >> GnuPG: reading from status fd 4 >> GnuPG: executing `/usr/bin/gpg --no-greeting --status-fd 5 >> --run-as-shm-coprocess 0 --homedir test --recipient 'GnuPG Test' --armor >> --encrypt test/file.txt`gpg: DBG: mapped 4k shared memory at >> 0x2b1f8f92b000, id=23691264 >> GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_INFO pv=1 pid=31686 >> shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096 >> Read in SHM_INFO - pv=1 pid=31686 shmid=23691264 sz=4096 lz=4096GnuPG: >> reading from status fd 4 >> gpg: WARNING: unsafe permissions on homedir `test' >> File `test/file.txt.asc' exists. >> GnuPG: got from status fd: [GNUPG:] SHM_GET_BOOL openfile.overwrite.okay >> Read in SHM_GET_BOOL - openfile.overwrite.okayGnuPG: closing status fd 4 >> >> Bests >> Salvatore >>
> >
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:20:16 +0200
To: Abaddon Daemon via RT <bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org>
From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 12.7k

Message body is not shown because it is too large.

Download signature.asc
application/pgp-signature 835b

Message body not shown because it is not plain text.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:31:42 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 13.7k

Message body is not shown because it is too large.

Download (untitled) / with headers
text/html 16.6k

Message body is not shown because it is too large.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:46:21 +0200
To: Abaddon Daemon via RT <bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org>
From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 698b
Hi On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 04:31:59PM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
> Hm. I tried it on a couple of boxes here at work, and Im unable to reproduce > this scenario, tests seem to be passing fine for 0.16. > > What architecture are you installing on? If linux, what distro?
Hmm strange. The 0.11 builds fine in the same environment. I'm building 0.16 within a chroot, having Debian unstable. I'm attaching the full build log for the 0.16 build. The architecture is amd64. The reason to build within a chroot is for us, to have a clean environment where it is build, and all the autobuilders should be then capable to build it too. Can I provide more information you need? Bests Salvatore

Message body is not shown because sender requested not to inline it.

Download signature.asc
application/pgp-signature 835b

Message body not shown because it is not plain text.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 09:32:18 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 24.6k

Message body is not shown because it is too large.

Download (untitled) / with headers
text/html 26.3k

Message body is not shown because it is too large.

CC: debian-perl [...] lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test for GnuPG
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 08:20:44 +0200
To: Abaddon Daemon via RT <bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org>
From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 3.2k
Hi Cc'ing the Debian Perl Group list, in case someone there has an idea. On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:32:51AM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > This report and your previous report stopped at different places. Your first > report for 0.16 stopped here: > > Read in NEED_PASSPHRASE > > But your second report goes one step further and stops here: > > Read in SHM_GET_HIDDEN - passphrase.enter
Hmm, the first entry was when building 0.15. I get Read in SHM_GET_HIDDEN - passphrase.enterGnuPG: reading from status fd 3 when building 0.16. So yes, the very first report stopped at a different place, this was fixed by the 0.16 upload! Show quoted text
> I find this interesting. It's difficult for me to debug, since the breaking > point doesnt seem to be the same, and Im still unable to reproduce the > symptoms (unfortunately I dont have an AMD box available anymore, so I cant > do a real architecture-specific test).
Damian had a look too, and tried it both under i386 and amd64 to build, the following was the conclusion: [21:37] < carnil> can someone please try to build libgnupg-perl and look if it fails? It still does here, but upstream cannot reproduce it. [21:38] < carnil> would be great if someone can test it too [21:38] < dam> just a minute [21:40] < dam> it seems to hang after ok 10 - pipe_decrypt_test [21:41] < dam> carnil: ^^^ [21:42] < dam> strace shows it is waiting in read(), from FD 3 [21:42] < carnil> dam: ok same here, is it on amd64? [21:42] < dam> FD 3 is a pipe [21:43] < carnil> dam: do you have the possibility to test too the build on i386? [21:43] < dam> the other end of the pipe belongs t a 'gpg' process [21:43] < dam> carnil: I have an i386 chroot. will test [...] [21:51] < dam> carnil: i386 hangs at the same place [21:51] < dam> strace says: [ Process PID=1097 runs in 32 bit mode. ] wait4(-1, [21:52] < dam> which is different to amd64, which hanged on read(3, Show quoted text
> If you could, in your chroot environment, try running the following command > manually: > > /usr/bin/gpg --output test/file.txt.sgpg --no-greeting --yes > --run-as-shm-coprocess 0 --homedir test --recipient 'GnuPG Test' --sign > --armor --encrypt test/file.txt > > What is most likely happening here is you are somehow getting into a > scenario where GPG is throwing a prompt that has not been anticipated by me. > The --yes flag was meant to catch these, but it must be a non yes/no prompt.
Hmm, this should not really be the problem I assume, as it works in the really same chroot (so even same gpg), but with GnuPG 0.11?! And as you said, none of the changes affects prompting at least. So it's really strange. Show quoted text
> I find it odd that you say 0.11 works, though. None of the changes Ive made > should effect shared memory OR prompting. The only thing in that arena > (related to your scenario) that should be different is the password prompt > stuff (I added one escape in the event of a blank password). But if you're > running the tests that come with it, the password shouldnt be blank, > therefore shouldnt be effected.
Yes, I'm running the tests in the suite. Show quoted text
> Im at a bit of a loss here.
/me too, let's see if someone from debian-perl list has an idea. Bests and thanks for your work Salvatore
Download signature.asc
application/pgp-signature 835b

Message body not shown because it is not plain text.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:29:21 +0200
To: Abaddon Daemon via RT <bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org>
From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.9k
Hi On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:32:51AM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > This report and your previous report stopped at different places. Your first > report for 0.16 stopped here: > > Read in NEED_PASSPHRASE > > But your second report goes one step further and stops here: > > Read in SHM_GET_HIDDEN - passphrase.enter > > I find this interesting. It's difficult for me to debug, since the breaking > point doesnt seem to be the same, and Im still unable to reproduce the > symptoms (unfortunately I dont have an AMD box available anymore, so I cant > do a real architecture-specific test). > > If you could, in your chroot environment, try running the following command > manually: > > /usr/bin/gpg --output test/file.txt.sgpg --no-greeting --yes > --run-as-shm-coprocess 0 --homedir test --recipient 'GnuPG Test' --sign > --armor --encrypt test/file.txt > > What is most likely happening here is you are somehow getting into a > scenario where GPG is throwing a prompt that has not been anticipated by me. > The --yes flag was meant to catch these, but it must be a non yes/no prompt. > > > The other option--since your error isnt happening in consistent places--is > that something about the chroot environment is messing with the usage of > shared memory. Unfortunately this part of the module was coded by my > predecessor, so I dont know much about it and cant offer much insight here. > > I find it odd that you say 0.11 works, though. None of the changes Ive made > should effect shared memory OR prompting. The only thing in that arena > (related to your scenario) that should be different is the password prompt > stuff (I added one escape in the event of a blank password). But if you're > running the tests that come with it, the password shouldnt be blank, > therefore shouldnt be effected. > > Im at a bit of a loss here.
Niko Tyni found a patch for resolving that test hanging! I attach the patch submitted by him. Bests Salvatore

Message body is not shown because sender requested not to inline it.

Download signature.asc
application/pgp-signature 835b

Message body not shown because it is not plain text.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:47:58 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] onionknight.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.5k
Interesting that he's narrowed the problem, but this change invalidates a previous bugfix that happens on some OS's, which happens when the recipient field has spaces in it. Ill try to see if I can find a way to resolve both bugs. On May 25, 2010 4:29 AM, "Salvatore Bonaccorso via RT" < bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: Queue: GnuPG Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > Hi On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:32:51AM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
Show quoted text
> This report and your previous report stopped at different places. Your
first Show quoted text
> report for 0.16 sto...
Niko Tyni found a patch for resolving that test hanging! I attach the patch submitted by him. Bests Salvatore -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJL+5hxAAoJEHidbwV/2GP+YSUQAOMavZX/FSGCkvmceSSXMHwm Y2FvSIrCRVbToQzg4DX5MiJic3QK0nIiu+Moag4zg9YBkYHEYOL570+2yetsaRpU zqI2b9SproY4UeEKL0HWVeKORIK6pFM7mznJSE1engauBADQMZk7hmFayvIcNxlP MT5qEjjFQ8VGaB+6cAD8dPGKJ/LKxTHUCu7Cs0nesazg6YaqwnASzOVr/LSaHNj6 iPPBraRf3lQiRU/gm/WoVPadmGPQQHKv2hJP4WGu6lZHIabNURKWmgsaewC8Hb+S oR9q70CsnrhDzdUjfRx5Lmq6k+8po+T+7JwsBOVvcSVcQi12NsKkrCmgkvp5u0fl fLR14K/VQN7al7j8Xt8MXTRTx5oEm2/Es9xQePP91tyNpGEjHLTPFrMwU7CV6nE2 IjMLFBfSVPuch3BCNmiRuPJqZRuPoGbfYqXd7eX3Ygbg46AwHSObzEqHB/dHDXid nzHYE3eW0vGdCaexhTTSFS2WZjf4xIpRBTCczqyStco8ePYlXsE6411S4qE9gP60 F3aaCj/IVhDIXRBwWf1PC/hPGBIdFbOQVAXBf7rmeSUjHGphvhzxhYGf/kfgKWfv 4I83Y2tbdZWtqhY3fxwIvtHD/6blQYvZcfQfb8ry/qEo/8Sp04RKOseZCOh8yDbT XRimRVcQDU5ackcoD/zw =Czi2 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 11:45:01 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] onionknight.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 2.1k
I have applied this patch, and made another small change as well, hopefully to compensate for the previous issue. 0.17 has been uploaded to CPAN containing these changes. Please see if it resolves your issues. All of the tests ran successfully for me, however, they always did, so I cant *prove* your problem is actually gone from my end. On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Abaddon Daemon via RT < bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: Show quoted text
> Queue: GnuPG > Ticket <URL: http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > Interesting that he's narrowed the problem, but this change invalidates a > previous bugfix that happens on some OS's, which happens when the recipient > field has spaces in it. > > Ill try to see if I can find a way to resolve both bugs. > > On May 25, 2010 4:29 AM, "Salvatore Bonaccorso via RT" < > bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: > > Queue: GnuPG > Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > Hi > > On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 10:32:51AM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote:
> > <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/T...
>
> > This report and your previous report stopped at different places. Your
> first
> > report for 0.16 sto...
> Niko Tyni found a patch for resolving that test hanging! I attach the > patch submitted by him. > > Bests > Salvatore > > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) > > iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJL+5hxAAoJEHidbwV/2GP+YSUQAOMavZX/FSGCkvmceSSXMHwm > Y2FvSIrCRVbToQzg4DX5MiJic3QK0nIiu+Moag4zg9YBkYHEYOL570+2yetsaRpU > zqI2b9SproY4UeEKL0HWVeKORIK6pFM7mznJSE1engauBADQMZk7hmFayvIcNxlP > MT5qEjjFQ8VGaB+6cAD8dPGKJ/LKxTHUCu7Cs0nesazg6YaqwnASzOVr/LSaHNj6 > iPPBraRf3lQiRU/gm/WoVPadmGPQQHKv2hJP4WGu6lZHIabNURKWmgsaewC8Hb+S > oR9q70CsnrhDzdUjfRx5Lmq6k+8po+T+7JwsBOVvcSVcQi12NsKkrCmgkvp5u0fl > fLR14K/VQN7al7j8Xt8MXTRTx5oEm2/Es9xQePP91tyNpGEjHLTPFrMwU7CV6nE2 > IjMLFBfSVPuch3BCNmiRuPJqZRuPoGbfYqXd7eX3Ygbg46AwHSObzEqHB/dHDXid > nzHYE3eW0vGdCaexhTTSFS2WZjf4xIpRBTCczqyStco8ePYlXsE6411S4qE9gP60 > F3aaCj/IVhDIXRBwWf1PC/hPGBIdFbOQVAXBf7rmeSUjHGphvhzxhYGf/kfgKWfv > 4I83Y2tbdZWtqhY3fxwIvtHD/6blQYvZcfQfb8ry/qEo/8Sp04RKOseZCOh8yDbT > XRimRVcQDU5ackcoD/zw > =Czi2 > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > >
CC: 583072 [...] bugs.debian.org
Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 21:50:18 +0200
To: Abaddon Daemon via RT <bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org>
From: Salvatore Bonaccorso <salvatore.bonaccorso [...] gmail.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 892b
Hi On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:45:24PM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
> <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > > > I have applied this patch, and made another small change as well, hopefully > to compensate for the previous issue. 0.17 has been uploaded to CPAN > containing these changes. Please see if it resolves your issues. All of the > tests ran successfully for me, however, they always did, so I cant *prove* > your problem is actually gone from my end.
Thanks a lot. It seems to build fine here, tested in a amd64 chroot, and further in a i386 chroot on amd64! Some other of the Debian Perl Group got same results too. Only one build faillure on i386 chroot on amd64, for which the cause is not clear. So, in overall it seems that the issue is resolved, as others confirded too that in the i386 environment it build fine. Bests and thanks to you Salvatore
Download signature.asc
application/pgp-signature 835b

Message body not shown because it is not plain text.

Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #56723] Hangs on test
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 14:51:48 -0500
To: bug-GnuPG [...] rt.cpan.org
From: Abaddon Daemon <abaddononion [...] onionknight.com>
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 1.6k
Thanks On May 25, 2010 2:50 PM, "Salvatore Bonaccorso via RT" < bug-GnuPG@rt.cpan.org> wrote: Queue: GnuPG Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=56723 > Hi On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 12:45:24PM -0400, Abaddon Daemon via RT wrote: Show quoted text
Show quoted text
> > I have applied this patch, and made another small change as well,
hopefully Show quoted text
> to compensate for...
Thanks a lot. It seems to build fine here, tested in a amd64 chroot, and further in a i386 chroot on amd64! Some other of the Debian Perl Group got same results too. Only one build faillure on i386 chroot on amd64, for which the cause is not clear. So, in overall it seems that the issue is resolved, as others confirded too that in the i386 environment it build fine. Bests and thanks to you Salvatore -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux) iQIcBAEBCAAGBQJL/Cn6AAoJEHidbwV/2GP+dmQP/12Evix8L/r6g7xjQ+V+bgbW Jzqt4/PPRMtEo5pBJCR1skF/lRbdlS6VpoeF/AyZcNBr1CaL0fSpzdNq6yTD3gfh A44pbGR+QWLK3kyCGU2RE5M92I6DF/al3hRt7rZvwrE7VwNPMmEtS8HqJ6DrqbMn i7/HJgGM7WRk7hgJSeKbfhBRtT0BJpVSSgSjMfj7yetqCTO8sEh/Ukrr6/acbxY+ 9dQocWSzFq6GbivdiP2aCKu9jlW3W1y4GVzhtwB+nsnLByhsp7sSqFAUYdHG4fhJ 1BBknf1OP0r1wQiRH1nLTNty3tL+wH+0EJyctATRGnfZbnC4DCdBgQ/P1DZfhPIR ciu0m01SvQuY/PnhFmig7tPqURBR2A2/rBw1gL0/QxoYOTsSp95Hiorl6uWXJbWy kEetpVg5Yy0UMU87Yzl/e7sUlI4TZPFT0Gd2F5GOP96FNEWPSEQ4X/m9nBFWt2CC ZmqBE/AKplr3el1AQW9WwJOIUPQwGlymE3SLjoCsZv0DyGSKWuGw9t4Pq42NRbw3 j242MEFWmUckE2gARJ15lz4k0ghbBYD5yUQNfc1Mb3gHZwiSbNYiFMfCf7Mj0rr2 wtxrLumuwy1rXuxa/MRzcVCc1uDIOWGrOfKUk4s5OIdoRfBJoQjNhRO2I3Leb2j/ Y8DuH4px9nvaDLUQHfLf =bpF3 -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Resolved in release 0.17


This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on Perl.org infrastructure.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.