|Subject:||Test failure in t_additional|
I installed expat-1.95.7 with --prefix=$HOME. (I did not run the expat test suite.) Then I built XML::Parser-2.34 with EXPATINCDIR=$HOME/include and EXPATLIBDIR=$HOME/lib, ran the XML::Parser test suite successfully, and installed it with PREFIX=$HOME. I did make a small change to Expat.pm to fix a bug in xml_encoding caused by a perl regexp bug - I have sent Michael R. mail separately about this. Having installed expat and XML::Parser I built XML::Twig-3.12 and ran the test suite. Some of the tests printed warnings about malformed UTF-8 characters but nonetheless passed, some of the tests were skipped, but test_additional failed tests 326 and 327. A transcript of the 'make test' command is attached. I would like this bug report to stand for both the test failures, and the worrying-looking UTF-8 warnings while running other tests. (Perhaps there should be a test to make sure such warnings don't occur...)
Message body not shown because it is not plain text.