This queue is for tickets about the Language-Prolog-Yaswi CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id:
44200
Status:
resolved
Priority:
Low/Low

People
Owner:
Nobody in particular
Requestors:
tvmaly [...] gmail.com
Cc:
AdminCc:

BugTracker
Severity:
Important
Broken in:
0.16
Fixed in:
(no value)



Subject: Fails to install on strawberry perl 5.8.x
I have installed the latest stable version of SWI prolog onto the windows xp machine before running the install. I also added into the path the location of the swi header files. At the linker state, the warning messages about undefined symbols start, and the installation fails. Here is a copy of the text from the CPAN session
Show quoted text
cpan> install Language::Prolog::Yaswi
CPAN: Storable loaded ok Going to read C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\Metadata Database was generated on Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:26:52 GMT Running install for module Language::Prolog::Yaswi Running make for S/SA/SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz CPAN: Digest::SHA loaded ok CPAN: Compress::Zlib loaded ok Checksum for C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\sources\authors\id\S\SA\SALVA\ Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz ok Scanning cache C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\build for sizes Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/ Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/ Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/5opaque.t Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/4pods.t Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/3simple.t Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/2Yaswi.t Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/1Low.t Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/ Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callback.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callback.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.pm Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.xs Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/query.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/query.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callperl.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callperl.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/context.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/context.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/argv.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/argv.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Makefile.PL Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/hook.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/hook.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/ppport.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/opaque.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/opaque.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/swi2perl.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/swi2perl.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/vars.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/vars.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/perl2swi.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/perl2swi.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/engines.c Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/engines.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/plconfig.h Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/pl.pl Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/README Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Changes Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Yaswi.pm Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Makefile.PL Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/META.yml Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/MANIFEST Removing previously used C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\build\Language-Pro log-Yaswi-0.16 CPAN.pm: Going to build S/SA/SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz Checking if your kit is complete... Looks good retrieving SWI-Prolog configuration: running 'plcon.exe -dump-runtime-variables' PLBASE: c:/program files/pl PLARCH: i386-win32 PLLIBS: PLLIB: libpl.lib PLCFLAGS: /MD /GX PLLDFLAGS: PLSOEXT: dll PLVERSION: 50664 PLSHARED: yes PLTHREADS: yes checking thread support in Perl and SWI-Prolog: thread support enabled creating plconfig.c Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lpl Writing Makefile for Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low Writing Makefile for Language::Prolog::Yaswi CPAN: YAML loaded ok cp pl.pl blib\lib\Language\Prolog\pl.pl cp Yaswi.pm blib\lib\Language\Prolog\Yaswi.pm cp Low.pm ..\blib\lib\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Low.pm C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe C:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\ExtUtils\xsubpp -typemap C:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\ExtUtils\typemap Low.xs > Low.xsc && C:\ strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Command -e mv Low.xsc Low.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" Low.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" callback.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" callperl.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" hook.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" perl2swi.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" swi2perl.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" plconfig.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" argv.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" query.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" vars.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" context.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" engines.c gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing -DPERL_MSVCRT_ READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" "-IC:\strawberry- perl\perl\lib\CORE" opaque.c Running Mkbootstrap for Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low () C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Command -e chmod 644 Low.bs C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Mksymlists \ -e "Mksymlists('NAME'=>\"Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low\", 'DLBASE' => 'Low', 'DL_FUNCS' => { }, 'FUNCLIST' => [], 'IMPORTS' => { }, 'DL_VARS' => []);" dlltool --def Low.def --output-exp dll.exp g++ -o ..\blib\arch\auto\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Low\Low.dll -Wl,--base-file -Wl,d ll.base -mdll -s -L"c:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\CORE" -L"c:\strawberry-perl\ming w\lib" Low.o callback.o callperl.o hook.o perl2swi.o swi2perl.o plconfig.o argv. o query.o vars.o context.o engines.o opaque.o -Wl,--image-base,0x28030000 C:\st rawberry-perl\perl\lib\CORE\libperl58.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libmsvcrt.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libmoldname.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libkern el32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libuser32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\lib gdi32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libwinspool.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\ libcomdlg32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libadvapi32.a c:\strawberry-perl\ming w\lib\libshell32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libole32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mi ngw\lib\liboleaut32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libnetapi32.a c:\strawberry-p erl\mingw\lib\libuuid.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libws2_32.a c:\strawberry-p erl\mingw\lib\libmpr.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libwinmm.a c:\strawberry-per l\mingw\lib\libversion.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libodbc32.a c:\strawberry- perl\mingw\lib\libodbccp32.a dll.exp Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x2b6): undefined reference to `PL_is_initialised' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x490): undefined reference to `PL_toplevel' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x753): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7bf): undefined reference to `PL_get_functor' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7d2): undefined reference to `PL_functor_arity' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7dc): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_refs' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x807): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x835): undefined reference to `PL_pred' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x855): undefined reference to `PL_open_query' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0xaee): undefined reference to `PL_next_solution' Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0xb1a): undefined reference to `PL_exception' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to `PL_register_extensio ns' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1b1): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1e8): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1f0): undefined reference to `PL_raise_exception' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x2b6): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x317): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3aa): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3b8): undefined reference to `PL_copy_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3eb): undefined reference to `PL_get_nil' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x402): undefined reference to `PL_get_list' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x452): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x499): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to `PL_raise_exception' hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x1b): undefined reference to `PL_atom_chars' hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x9f): undefined reference to `PL_atom_nchars' hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x149): undefined reference to `PL_agc_hook' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x2cd): undefined reference to `PL_unify_chars' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x30b): undefined reference to `PL_new_atom_nchars' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x315): undefined reference to `PL_new_module' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x31f): undefined reference to `PL_unregister_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x356): undefined reference to `PL_get_module' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3a3): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3c1): undefined reference to `PL_unify_chars' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3e3): undefined reference to `PL_new_atom_nchars' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `PL_get_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x446): undefined reference to `PL_register_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x4d7): undefined reference to `PL_unify_chars' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x52f): undefined reference to `PL_copy_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x594): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x5d7): undefined reference to `PL_unify' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x5ed): undefined reference to `PL_unify_integer' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x620): undefined reference to `PL_unify_atom_nchar s' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x63e): undefined reference to `PL_unify_float' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7ca): undefined reference to `PL_new_functor' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7d6): undefined reference to `PL_unify_functor' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7e9): undefined reference to `PL_unregister_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7fd): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x813): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x872): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x8f1): undefined reference to `PL_unregister_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x970): undefined reference to `PL_copy_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x978): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xa27): undefined reference to `PL_unify_list' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xb85): undefined reference to `PL_new_functor' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xb91): undefined reference to `PL_unify_functor' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xba4): undefined reference to `PL_unregister_atom' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xc39): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xc4e): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xdde): undefined reference to `PL_copy_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xde5): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xe2f): undefined reference to `PL_unify_list' perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xebb): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x180): undefined reference to `PL_atom_nchars' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x1b8): undefined reference to `PL_atom_wchars' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x21d): undefined reference to `PL_get_atom' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x263): undefined reference to `PL_get_nchars' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x29b): undefined reference to `PL_get_nchars' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x2fd): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x341): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x349): undefined reference to `PL_raise_exception' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x370): undefined reference to `PL_term_type' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3aa): undefined reference to `PL_is_list' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3e7): undefined reference to `PL_get_nil' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3fb): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_refs' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x413): undefined reference to `PL_get_list' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x44d): undefined reference to `PL_is_list' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x522): undefined reference to `PL_compare' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x596): undefined reference to `PL_get_float' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x5de): undefined reference to `PL_get_long' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x625): undefined reference to `PL_get_name_arity' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x6d1): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x6e6): undefined reference to `PL_get_arg' swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x72f): undefined reference to `PL_atom_chars' query.o:query.c:(.text+0x1ab): undefined reference to `PL_open_foreign_frame' query.o:query.c:(.text+0x219): undefined reference to `PL_discard_foreign_frame' query.o:query.c:(.text+0x260): undefined reference to `PL_discard_foreign_frame' query.o:query.c:(.text+0x2a0): undefined reference to `PL_close_query' query.o:query.c:(.text+0x34d): undefined reference to `PL_rewind_foreign_frame' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x31): undefined reference to `PL_is_initialised' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x3a): undefined reference to `PL_thread_self' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `PL_initialise' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x8e): undefined reference to `PL_thread_attach_engin e' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0xf1): undefined reference to `PL_thread_destroy_engi ne' engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x1f1): undefined reference to `PL_thread_at_exit' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0xb8): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0xd0): undefined reference to `Sfprintf' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x10f): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x1b1): undefined reference to `PL_unify_blob' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x1fa): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x25d): undefined reference to `PL_new_atom' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x269): undefined reference to `PL_new_functor' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x2f8): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x311): undefined reference to `PL_get_arg' opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x33a): undefined reference to `PL_get_blob' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status dmake: Error code 129, while making '..\blib\arch\auto\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Lo w\Low.dll' dmake.EXE: Error code 255, while making 'subdirs' C:\strawberry-perl\dmake\bin\dmake.EXE -- NOT OK Running make test Can't test without successful make Running make install make had returned bad status, install seems impossible Failed during this command: SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz : make NO
Show quoted text
cpan>
Salva, you can close this bug. I was able to install it with version 0.18 under strawberry perl 5.8. I used your suggestion in the perlmonks post to copy *.lib *.a and that resolved all of the undefined symbols. Best Regards Ty On Mon Mar 16 11:38:25 2009, tvmaly@gmail.com wrote:
Show quoted text
> I have installed the latest stable version of SWI prolog onto the > windows xp machine before running the install. I also added into the > path the location of the swi header files. At the linker state, the > warning messages about undefined symbols start, and the installation > fails. Here is a copy of the text from the CPAN session >
> cpan> install Language::Prolog::Yaswi
> CPAN: Storable loaded ok > Going to read C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\Metadata > Database was generated on Sun, 15 Mar 2009 22:26:52 GMT > Running install for module Language::Prolog::Yaswi > Running make for S/SA/SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz > CPAN: Digest::SHA loaded ok > CPAN: Compress::Zlib loaded ok > Checksum for > C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\sources\authors\id\S\SA\SALVA\ > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz ok > Scanning cache C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\build for sizes > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/ > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/ > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/5opaque.t > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/4pods.t > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/3simple.t > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/2Yaswi.t > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/t/1Low.t > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/ > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callback.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callback.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.pm > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Low.xs > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/query.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/query.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callperl.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/callperl.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/context.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/context.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/argv.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/argv.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/Makefile.PL > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/hook.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/hook.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/ppport.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/opaque.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/opaque.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/swi2perl.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/swi2perl.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/vars.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/vars.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/perl2swi.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/perl2swi.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/engines.c > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/engines.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Low/plconfig.h > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/pl.pl > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/README > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Changes > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Yaswi.pm > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/Makefile.PL > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/META.yml > Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16/MANIFEST > Removing previously used > C:\DOCUME~1\tmaly\LOCALS~1\Temp\cpan\build\Language-Pro > log-Yaswi-0.16 > > CPAN.pm: Going to build S/SA/SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz > > Checking if your kit is complete... > Looks good > retrieving SWI-Prolog configuration: > running 'plcon.exe -dump-runtime-variables' > PLBASE: c:/program files/pl > PLARCH: i386-win32 > PLLIBS: > PLLIB: libpl.lib > PLCFLAGS: /MD /GX > PLLDFLAGS: > PLSOEXT: dll > PLVERSION: 50664 > PLSHARED: yes > PLTHREADS: yes > > checking thread support in Perl and SWI-Prolog: > thread support enabled > > creating plconfig.c > Note (probably harmless): No library found for -lpl > Writing Makefile for Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low > Writing Makefile for Language::Prolog::Yaswi > CPAN: YAML loaded ok > cp pl.pl blib\lib\Language\Prolog\pl.pl > cp Yaswi.pm blib\lib\Language\Prolog\Yaswi.pm > cp Low.pm ..\blib\lib\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Low.pm > C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe > C:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\ExtUtils\xsubpp > -typemap C:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\ExtUtils\typemap Low.xs > > Low.xsc && C:\ > strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Command -e mv Low.xsc Low.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" Low.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" callback.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" callperl.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" hook.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" perl2swi.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" swi2perl.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" plconfig.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" argv.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" query.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" vars.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" context.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" engines.c > gcc -c -I. -I"c:/program files/pl/include" -s -O2 -DWIN32 > -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT > -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS -fno-strict-aliasing > -DPERL_MSVCRT_ > READFIX -s -O2 -DVERSION=\"0.16\" -DXS_VERSION=\"0.16\" > "-IC:\strawberry- > perl\perl\lib\CORE" opaque.c > Running Mkbootstrap for Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low () > C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Command -e chmod 644
Low.bs
Show quoted text
> C:\strawberry-perl\perl\bin\perl.exe -MExtUtils::Mksymlists \ > -e "Mksymlists('NAME'=>\"Language::Prolog::Yaswi::Low\", 'DLBASE' > => 'Low', > 'DL_FUNCS' => { }, 'FUNCLIST' => [], 'IMPORTS' => { }, 'DL_VARS' =>
[]);"
Show quoted text
> dlltool --def Low.def --output-exp dll.exp > g++ -o ..\blib\arch\auto\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Low\Low.dll > -Wl,--base-file -Wl,d > ll.base -mdll -s -L"c:\strawberry-perl\perl\lib\CORE" > -L"c:\strawberry-perl\ming > w\lib" Low.o callback.o callperl.o hook.o perl2swi.o swi2perl.o > plconfig.o argv. > o query.o vars.o context.o engines.o opaque.o > -Wl,--image-base,0x28030000 C:\st > rawberry-perl\perl\lib\CORE\libperl58.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libmsvcrt.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libmoldname.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libkern > el32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libuser32.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\lib > gdi32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libwinspool.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\ > libcomdlg32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libadvapi32.a > c:\strawberry-perl\ming > w\lib\libshell32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libole32.a > c:\strawberry-perl\mi > ngw\lib\liboleaut32.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libnetapi32.a > c:\strawberry-p > erl\mingw\lib\libuuid.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libws2_32.a > c:\strawberry-p > erl\mingw\lib\libmpr.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libwinmm.a > c:\strawberry-per > l\mingw\lib\libversion.a c:\strawberry-perl\mingw\lib\libodbc32.a > c:\strawberry- > perl\mingw\lib\libodbccp32.a dll.exp > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x2b6): undefined reference to `PL_is_initialised' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x490): undefined reference to `PL_toplevel' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x753): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7bf): undefined reference to `PL_get_functor' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7d2): undefined reference to `PL_functor_arity' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x7dc): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_refs' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x807): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x835): undefined reference to `PL_pred' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0x855): undefined reference to `PL_open_query' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0xaee): undefined reference to `PL_next_solution' > Low.o:Low.c:(.text+0xb1a): undefined reference to `PL_exception' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x24): undefined reference to > `PL_register_extensio > ns' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1b1): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1e8): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_term'
Show quoted text
> callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x1f0): undefined reference to > `PL_raise_exception' > > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x2b6): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x317): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_term'
Show quoted text
> callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3aa): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3b8): undefined reference to > `PL_copy_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x3eb): undefined reference to `PL_get_nil' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x402): undefined reference to `PL_get_list' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x452): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x499): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_term'
Show quoted text
> callperl.o:callperl.c:(.text+0x4a1): undefined reference to > `PL_raise_exception' > > hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x1b): undefined reference to `PL_atom_chars' > hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x9f): undefined reference to `PL_atom_nchars' > hook.o:hook.c:(.text+0x149): undefined reference to `PL_agc_hook' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x2af): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x2cd): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_chars'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x30b): undefined reference to > `PL_new_atom_nchars' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x315): undefined reference to
`PL_new_module'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x31f): undefined reference to > `PL_unregister_atom' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x356): undefined reference to
`PL_get_module'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3a3): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3c1): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_chars'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x3e3): undefined reference to > `PL_new_atom_nchars' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x438): undefined reference to `PL_get_atom' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x446): undefined reference to > `PL_register_atom' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x4d7): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_chars'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x52f): undefined reference to > `PL_copy_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x594): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x5d7): undefined reference to `PL_unify' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x5ed): undefined reference to > `PL_unify_integer' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x620): undefined reference to > `PL_unify_atom_nchar > s' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x63e): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_float'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7ca): undefined reference to
`PL_new_functor'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7d6): undefined reference to > `PL_unify_functor' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7e9): undefined reference to > `PL_unregister_atom' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x7fd): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x813): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x872): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x8f1): undefined reference to > `PL_unregister_atom' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x970): undefined reference to > `PL_copy_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0x978): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xa27): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_list'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xb85): undefined reference to
`PL_new_functor'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xb91): undefined reference to > `PL_unify_functor' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xba4): undefined reference to > `PL_unregister_atom' > > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xc39): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xc4e): undefined reference to `PL_unify_arg' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xdde): undefined reference to > `PL_copy_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xde5): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xe2f): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_list'
Show quoted text
> perl2swi.o:perl2swi.c:(.text+0xebb): undefined reference to `PL_unify_nil' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x180): undefined reference to
`PL_atom_nchars'
Show quoted text
> swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x1b8): undefined reference to
`PL_atom_wchars'
Show quoted text
> swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x21d): undefined reference to `PL_get_atom' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x263): undefined reference to
`PL_get_nchars'
Show quoted text
> swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x29b): undefined reference to
`PL_get_nchars'
Show quoted text
> swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x2fd): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x341): undefined reference to
`PL_unify_term'
Show quoted text
> swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x349): undefined reference to > `PL_raise_exception' > > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x370): undefined reference to `PL_term_type' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3aa): undefined reference to `PL_is_list' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3e7): undefined reference to `PL_get_nil' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x3fb): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_refs' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x413): undefined reference to `PL_get_list' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x44d): undefined reference to `PL_is_list' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x522): undefined reference to `PL_compare' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x596): undefined reference to `PL_get_float' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x5de): undefined reference to `PL_get_long' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x625): undefined reference to > `PL_get_name_arity' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x6d1): undefined reference to > `PL_new_term_ref' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x6e6): undefined reference to `PL_get_arg' > swi2perl.o:swi2perl.c:(.text+0x72f): undefined reference to
`PL_atom_chars'
Show quoted text
> query.o:query.c:(.text+0x1ab): undefined reference to > `PL_open_foreign_frame' > query.o:query.c:(.text+0x219): undefined reference to > `PL_discard_foreign_frame' > > query.o:query.c:(.text+0x260): undefined reference to > `PL_discard_foreign_frame' > > query.o:query.c:(.text+0x2a0): undefined reference to `PL_close_query' > query.o:query.c:(.text+0x34d): undefined reference to > `PL_rewind_foreign_frame' > engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x31): undefined reference to
`PL_is_initialised'
Show quoted text
> engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x3a): undefined reference to `PL_thread_self' > engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `PL_initialise' > engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x8e): undefined reference to > `PL_thread_attach_engin > e' > engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0xf1): undefined reference to > `PL_thread_destroy_engi > ne' > engines.o:engines.c:(.text+0x1f1): undefined reference to > `PL_thread_at_exit' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x28): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x69): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0xb8): undefined reference to `PL_blob_data' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0xd0): undefined reference to `Sfprintf' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x10f): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x1b1): undefined reference to `PL_unify_blob' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x1fa): undefined reference to `PL_unify_term' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x25d): undefined reference to `PL_new_atom' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x269): undefined reference to `PL_new_functor' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x2f8): undefined reference to `PL_new_term_ref' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x311): undefined reference to `PL_get_arg' > opaque.o:opaque.c:(.text+0x33a): undefined reference to `PL_get_blob' > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status > dmake: Error code 129, while making > '..\blib\arch\auto\Language\Prolog\Yaswi\Lo > w\Low.dll' > dmake.EXE: Error code 255, while making 'subdirs' > C:\strawberry-perl\dmake\bin\dmake.EXE -- NOT OK > Running make test > Can't test without successful make > Running make install > make had returned bad status, install seems impossible > Failed during this command: > SALVA/Language-Prolog-Yaswi-0.16.tar.gz : make NO > >
> cpan>


This service runs on Request Tracker, is sponsored by The Perl Foundation, and maintained by Best Practical Solutions.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.