|Subject:||revision and diff shows invalid diff output|
I have setup a proper repo - with svn::web, everything works as expected. However - I recently saw some issues with the diff being wrong, in that it doesn't show all the changes. I can reproduce it like this: Show quoted text
> svn add file.txt > svn commit -m "line 1 added"=> diff output ok (see diff1.png) Show quoted text
> notepad file.txt (add the next line) > svn commit -m "line 2 added"=> diff output wrong (see diff2.png) The second diff shows line 1 as removed and it also fails to show line 2 at all. The checkout and view actions show a correct file. I tried applying - but that doesn't seem to help - at least the output is the same.