|Subject:||The "reposparent" config item should accept multiple entries|
I have my svn repositories set up as such: /work/svn/ perl/ repo-1 repo-2 web/ repo-1 repo-2 Etc. The reason for this is to keep versions from crossing between projects. If I set "reposparent" to /work/svn/perl, I can see all of the repos under that dir. But I cannot see anything under /work/svn/web (or other siblings of perl). If I set it to /work/svn, I will see perl, web, etc., but when I click on them I get an error because they are not repos. It would be nice if "reposparent" either could be plural, or setting it would allow the user to drill down more than one level. Because the main distinction in my architecture is to separate by language, some of these parents contain projects/repos by the same name (the same project implemented in different languages).