|Subject:||PmmREFCNT_dec: REFCNT decremented below 0! during global destruction.|
|Date:||Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:53:47 -0400|
|To:||bug-XML-LibXML [...] rt.cpan.org|
|From:||nstraz [...] redhat.com (Nathan Straz)|
I found this when I started to use threads in a program that used XML::LibXML for something completely separate from the reason I wanted to use threads. It seems that if there is a reference to a DOM in another package, when I try to join my threads I get $subject. I worked out a minimal test case which fails 70% of the time. Nate
Message body is not shown because sender requested not to inline it.