I've made changes to Test::Kwalitee (see attached file). The attached file is the entire developement directory (not the package) as I have had to update tests and include additional files so that Test::Kwalitee passes all the relavent Kwalitee indicators defined in Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee. Here are a few details of changes I made: 1) It now depends on Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee to get the list of Kwalitee indicator names. 2) I have hard-coded the names of Kwalitee indicators to skip (in @always_excluded_tests) as they are not relevant to a module until a package is produced. 3) I did away with the hard-coded indicator names and test descriptions - the test outputs will simply display the Kwalitee indicator names instead. 4) I removed POD describing the Kwalitee indicators in favour of pointing the user to the Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee POD 5) I modified the tests and made relavent changes so that the Test::Kwalitee passes all the new tests e.g. adding an examples directory 6) I added the Module::CPANTS::Kwalitee dependency to the Build.PL file Things that remain to be done: 1) Ensure the version number is correct - I bumped it up to 0.31 in some places, but I'm sure I've missed some 2) Update the ChangeLog file 3) Redo the signature file 4) Others I'm sure - you probably know more than me! This attachment should allow the following bug report to be closed:
Message body not shown because it is not plain text.