|Subject:||Parse error with UTF8 input strings|
|Date:||Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:32:26 +0100|
|To:||bug-HTML-WikiConverter [...] rt.cpan.org|
|From:||Harmen de Jonge <harmen [...] murf.nl>|
Dear David, I just figured out that the online version of the WikiConverter bails out as soon as there is some UTF8 character IN the source html page. It simply breaks with the following error: ----- An error has occurred Cannot decode string with wide characters Raw error ----- I've tested this with simply leaving out the characters on a page and then it parses nicely. Mentioning my OS version and all that doesn't seem really relevant for this bug as it is universal :-) Cheers, Harmen -- Look ahead, there's nothing left behind.