Skip Menu |

This queue is for tickets about the XML-LibXML CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 24953
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: XML-LibXML

Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: hpham [...]

Bug Information
Severity: Important
Broken in: (no value)
Fixed in: (no value)

Subject: External entities not expanded in included file (XInclude)
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 767b
XML:LibXML version: 1.62 Platform: windows xp This is the content of the main xml file: <?xml version="1.0"?> <reports xmlns:xi=""> <xi:include href="./report/all_pieces.xml" parse='xml' /> </reports> And here's the included one (all_pieces.xml): <?xml version="1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE org [ <!ENTITY trend SYSTEM "./_trend.xml"> ]> <report id="std1" name="Standard Re-TRAC Report"> &trend; </report> The external entity 'trend' is not expanded even though I had set all the options: $parser->expand_xinclude(1); $parser->load_ext_dtd(1); $parser->expand_entities(1); I tested the xml with xmllint with options --xinclude --noent and the output in okay; so I am guessing something might be wrong with the perl interface. Thanks.
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 244b
Thanks for reporting this. I have patched this nicely in my working copy. I'll commit the fix to the SubVersion as soon as it is running again (probably this week). The fix will appear in 1.63, which will be released in some weeks. -- Petr

This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on infrastructure.

Please report any issues with to