|Subject:||Several bugs of various importance|
Attached are fixes for several bugs in Net::IMAP::Simple 1.14. Some of these I discovered during use, the others I found while writing the included tests. It doesn't test everything, but I think it tests what it tests pretty well. This module has become an essential piece of infrastructure for me, so was able to devote some time to properly auditing it. Hopefully this can be of use to other people too. The bugs found/fixed are: ->new didn't respect the use_select_cache and select_cache_ttl options An off-by-one error in connection retries ->expunge_mailbox didn't check the success of select, possibly leading to expunging the wrong box ->folder_subscribe and ->fold_unsubscribe didn't properly escape the mailbox name. It also didn't check the success of select, but I'm not sure what the effect of that is. ->_process_cmd would error out early when reading a message if it had the right content. This is similar to the bug I reported six months or so ago. I fixed it by respecting the byte count in the server response, which should take care of it properly.
Message body is not shown because it is too large.