|Subject:||Lacks full support for CGI::Kwiki::Formatter|
I noticed in the source for CGI::Wiki::Formatter::Kwiki that you had explicitly overridden the process_order method of CGI::Kwiki::Formatter to disable several of its markup methods, notably including tables. After doing a little experimenting I could see why you made that choice, it appears that when using the full list of methods it mangles the output in strange and intersting ways. I tracked the cause of the mangling to this call: use CGI ":standard"; As near as I can track down your module does not actually use anything from that module set and it can be removed without any side effects. Once you comment out the 'use CGI ":standard";' line you can then remove the subroutine of process_order from your module, and it will then properly handle marking up the content using all markup methods of the CGI::Kwiki::Formatter module.