|Subject:||bad test count when cloning from github|
|Date:||Mon, 20 Jul 2015 15:15:40 -0500 (CDT)|
|To:||bug-File-Path [...] rt.cpan.org|
|From:||Jim Keenan <jkeen [...] verizon.net>|
Today I cloned the File-Path repository onto a machine which previously never held this repository. Then I built and tested as usual. I got failures in both 'make test' and 'prove -vb t/Path.t'. The short version: t/Path.t (Wstat: 65280 Tests: 167 Failed: 0) Non-zero exit status: 255 Parse errors: Bad plan. You planned 169 tests but ran 167. See attachment for full output. However, when, on that same machine, I used 'cpanm' to upgrade to File-Path-2.11, I got no test failures: $ cpanm File::Path --> Working on File::Path Fetching... OK Configuring File-Path-2.11 ... OK Building and testing File-Path-2.11 ... OK Successfully installed File-Path-2.11 (upgraded from 2.09) 1 distribution installed
Message body not shown because it is not plain text.