Skip Menu |
 

This queue is for tickets about the IO-Die CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 105477
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: IO-Die

People
Owner: FELIPE [...] cpan.org
Requestors: SREZIC [...] cpan.org
Cc:
AdminCc:

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in:
  • 0.050
  • 0.051
Fixed in: 0.053



Subject: Hangs on linux
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 178b
The test suite hangs on linux. See http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=IO-Die+0.051 for a fail/pass overview. It seems also to hang with the newest 0.52; I am checking right now.
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 2.1k
On 2015-06-25 01:29:01, SREZIC wrote: Show quoted text
> The test suite hangs on linux. See > http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=IO-Die+0.051 for a fail/pass > overview. It seems also to hang with the newest 0.52; I am checking > right now.
Here are the relevant strace lines when running t/IO-Die.t (the SIGINT is mine after waiting for more than a minute): 11186 05:30:29.011096 setsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_DEBUG, [1], 4) = -1 EACCES (Permission denied) <0.000020> 11186 05:30:29.011202 close(3) = 0 <0.000026> 11186 05:30:29.011309 kill(11224, SIGUSR1 <unfinished ...> 11224 05:30:29.011351 <... nanosleep resumed> {0, 996956465}) = ? ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (To be restarted) <0.003108> 11186 05:30:29.011386 <... kill resumed> ) = 0 <0.000062> 11224 05:30:29.011406 --- SIGUSR1 (User defined signal 1) @ 0 (0) --- 11186 05:30:29.011477 wait4(11224, <unfinished ...> 11224 05:30:29.011500 rt_sigreturn(0xa) = -1 EINTR (Interrupted system call) <0.000019> 11224 05:30:29.011568 time([1435210229]) = 1435210229 <0.000017> 11224 05:30:29.011641 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [USR1], [], 8) = 0 <0.000017> 11224 05:30:29.011745 rt_sigaction(SIGUSR1, NULL, {0x4920e0, [], SA_RESTORER, 0x7f38f67b51e0}, 8) = 0 <0.000016> 11224 05:30:29.011875 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [USR1], NULL, 8) = 0 <0.000016> 11224 05:30:29.012046 socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 4 <0.000023> 11224 05:30:29.012134 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) <0.000018> 11224 05:30:29.012208 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) <0.000016> 11224 05:30:29.012277 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) <0.000016> 11224 05:30:29.012345 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) <0.000016> 11224 05:30:29.012410 fcntl(4, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC) = 0 <0.000015> 11224 05:30:29.012551 read(3, 0x30a0a50, 8192) = ? ERESTARTSYS (To be restarted) <72.020664> 11224 05:31:41.033313 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- 11186 05:31:41.033418 <... wait4 resumed> 0x7ffe44835cfc, 0, NULL) = ? ERESTARTSYS (To be restarted) <72.021921> 11186 05:31:41.033452 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- 11186 05:31:41.035720 +++ killed by SIGINT +++
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 2.3k
Should be fixed in 0.053; please confirm? -FG On Thu Jun 25 01:34:17 2015, SREZIC wrote: Show quoted text
> On 2015-06-25 01:29:01, SREZIC wrote:
> > The test suite hangs on linux. See > > http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=IO-Die+0.051 for a fail/pass > > overview. It seems also to hang with the newest 0.52; I am checking > > right now.
> > Here are the relevant strace lines when running t/IO-Die.t (the SIGINT > is mine after waiting for more than a minute): > > 11186 05:30:29.011096 setsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_DEBUG, [1], 4) = -1 > EACCES (Permission denied) <0.000020> > 11186 05:30:29.011202 close(3) = 0 <0.000026> > 11186 05:30:29.011309 kill(11224, SIGUSR1 <unfinished ...> > 11224 05:30:29.011351 <... nanosleep resumed> {0, 996956465}) = ? > ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (To be restarted) <0.003108> > 11186 05:30:29.011386 <... kill resumed> ) = 0 <0.000062> > 11224 05:30:29.011406 --- SIGUSR1 (User defined signal 1) @ 0 (0) --- > 11186 05:30:29.011477 wait4(11224, <unfinished ...> > 11224 05:30:29.011500 rt_sigreturn(0xa) = -1 EINTR (Interrupted system > call) <0.000019> > 11224 05:30:29.011568 time([1435210229]) = 1435210229 <0.000017> > 11224 05:30:29.011641 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [USR1], [], 8) = 0 > <0.000017> > 11224 05:30:29.011745 rt_sigaction(SIGUSR1, NULL, {0x4920e0, [], > SA_RESTORER, 0x7f38f67b51e0}, 8) = 0 <0.000016> > 11224 05:30:29.011875 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [USR1], NULL, 8) = 0 > <0.000016> > 11224 05:30:29.012046 socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 4 > <0.000023> > 11224 05:30:29.012134 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, > 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) > <0.000018> > 11224 05:30:29.012208 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) > <0.000016> > 11224 05:30:29.012277 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, > 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) > <0.000016> > 11224 05:30:29.012345 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) > <0.000016> > 11224 05:30:29.012410 fcntl(4, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC) = 0 <0.000015> > 11224 05:30:29.012551 read(3, 0x30a0a50, 8192) = ? ERESTARTSYS (To be > restarted) <72.020664> > 11224 05:31:41.033313 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- > 11186 05:31:41.033418 <... wait4 resumed> 0x7ffe44835cfc, 0, NULL) = ? > ERESTARTSYS (To be restarted) <72.021921> > 11186 05:31:41.033452 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- > 11186 05:31:41.035720 +++ killed by SIGINT +++
(Updating ticket …)
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 2.5k
Looks good: http://fast-matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=IO-Die%200.053 On 2015-06-26 01:21:48, FELIPE wrote: Show quoted text
> Should be fixed in 0.053; please confirm? > > -FG > > On Thu Jun 25 01:34:17 2015, SREZIC wrote:
> > On 2015-06-25 01:29:01, SREZIC wrote:
> > > The test suite hangs on linux. See > > > http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=IO-Die+0.051 for a fail/pass > > > overview. It seems also to hang with the newest 0.52; I am checking > > > right now.
> > > > Here are the relevant strace lines when running t/IO-Die.t (the SIGINT > > is mine after waiting for more than a minute): > > > > 11186 05:30:29.011096 setsockopt(3, SOL_SOCKET, SO_DEBUG, [1], 4) = -1 > > EACCES (Permission denied) <0.000020> > > 11186 05:30:29.011202 close(3) = 0 <0.000026> > > 11186 05:30:29.011309 kill(11224, SIGUSR1 <unfinished ...> > > 11224 05:30:29.011351 <... nanosleep resumed> {0, 996956465}) = ? > > ERESTART_RESTARTBLOCK (To be restarted) <0.003108> > > 11186 05:30:29.011386 <... kill resumed> ) = 0 <0.000062> > > 11224 05:30:29.011406 --- SIGUSR1 (User defined signal 1) @ 0 (0) --- > > 11186 05:30:29.011477 wait4(11224, <unfinished ...> > > 11224 05:30:29.011500 rt_sigreturn(0xa) = -1 EINTR (Interrupted system > > call) <0.000019> > > 11224 05:30:29.011568 time([1435210229]) = 1435210229 <0.000017> > > 11224 05:30:29.011641 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_BLOCK, [USR1], [], 8) = 0 > > <0.000017> > > 11224 05:30:29.011745 rt_sigaction(SIGUSR1, NULL, {0x4920e0, [], > > SA_RESTORER, 0x7f38f67b51e0}, 8) = 0 <0.000016> > > 11224 05:30:29.011875 rt_sigprocmask(SIG_UNBLOCK, [USR1], NULL, 8) = 0 > > <0.000016> > > 11224 05:30:29.012046 socket(PF_INET, SOCK_STREAM, IPPROTO_TCP) = 4 > > <0.000023> > > 11224 05:30:29.012134 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, > > 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) > > <0.000018> > > 11224 05:30:29.012208 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) > > <0.000016> > > 11224 05:30:29.012277 ioctl(4, SNDCTL_TMR_TIMEBASE or TCGETS, > > 0x7ffe44835f10) = -1 ENOTTY (Inappropriate ioctl for device) > > <0.000016> > > 11224 05:30:29.012345 lseek(4, 0, SEEK_CUR) = -1 ESPIPE (Illegal seek) > > <0.000016> > > 11224 05:30:29.012410 fcntl(4, F_SETFD, FD_CLOEXEC) = 0 <0.000015> > > 11224 05:30:29.012551 read(3, 0x30a0a50, 8192) = ? ERESTARTSYS (To be > > restarted) <72.020664> > > 11224 05:31:41.033313 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- > > 11186 05:31:41.033418 <... wait4 resumed> 0x7ffe44835cfc, 0, NULL) = ? > > ERESTARTSYS (To be restarted) <72.021921> > > 11186 05:31:41.033452 --- SIGINT (Interrupt) @ 0 (0) --- > > 11186 05:31:41.035720 +++ killed by SIGINT +++
> >


This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on Perl.org infrastructure.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.