Skip Menu |

This queue is for tickets about the MIME-tools CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 65387
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: MIME-tools

Owner: dfs+pause [...]
Requestors: theaney [...]

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in: (no value)
Fixed in: (no value)

From theaney [...] Wed Feb 2 20: 28:51 2011
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Spam-Status: No, score=-6.21 tagged_above=-99.9 required=10 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_NEUTRAL=0.779, T_TO_NO_BRKTS_FREEMAIL=0.01] autolearn=ham
X-Spam-Flag: NO
content-type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Message-ID: <AANLkTimSQuFgiXbzHFT=2xjy647gbASKNqdtk0why0Bw [...]>
X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at
X-Spam-Score: -6.21
Received: from localhost (localhost []) by (Postfix) with ESMTP id 68ECE241523 for <cpan-bug+MIME-tools [...]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:28:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: from ([]) by localhost ( []) (amavisd-new, port 10024) with ESMTP id aBcneLfTSqx5 for <cpan-bug+MIME-tools [...]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:28:49 -0500 (EST)
Received: from ( []) by (Postfix) with SMTP id 8490424151F for <bug-MIME-tools [...]>; Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:28:49 -0500 (EST)
Received: (qmail 2556 invoked by uid 103); 3 Feb 2011 01:28:48 -0000
Received: from ( by with QMQP; 3 Feb 2011 01:28:48 -0000
Received: from (HELO ( by (qpsmtpd/0.80) with ESMTP; Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:28:47 -0800
Received: by gwaa20 with SMTP id a20so271755gwa.9 for <bug-MIME-tools [...]>; Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:28:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by with SMTP id n16mr6354639anf.173.1296696524308; Wed, 02 Feb 2011 17:28:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by with HTTP; Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:28:44 -0800 (PST)
Authentication-Results: (amavisd-new); dkim=pass header.i= [...]
Authentication-Results: (amavisd-new); domainkeys=pass header.from=theaney [...]
Delivered-To: cpan-bug+MIME-tools [...]
Subject: Typo in MIME::Head
Return-Path: <theaney [...]>
Domainkey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=mwyYEof1AWi35QbwUqTHxcuzSZoOSqhrTDbhNQ9Z/pv0acHiIpunbDN7MHxsMfuw9L ++PEFvY5ogP/XpsdjKnwr96l4uACTzl75PWDKOLFLxX/MAIZfu6abj1Fu3nIsQr5G/sJ 4tWl5WgLrrgri69FB8F9QTqw3IBjUOG37W1gQ=
X-RT-Mail-Extension: mime-tools
X-Original-To: cpan-bug+MIME-tools [...]
Dkim-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=e5NmQQtmOFFN8nRwCAu9lsc3DOXJjuKeb0ofnoopJSM=; b=H3mdkgNktL4tf+PATODy0MI+ozh/Py/fVEc7aNTKP3JaydmzbjdGMn7c5YniZBnUk8 rK1h2GMd0WIqSepK0xSgmiWZtxGrAo8clMnTxKMtD/5R9YcA6CYw5vlazgR1OK6XOZGX mAixQrYazBKMlyuhluJEYySVnyVa4lojmR0IM=
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 20:28:44 -0500
To: bug-MIME-tools [...]
From: Tim Heaney <theaney [...]>
X-RT-Original-Encoding: ISO-8859-1
Content-Length: 322
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 322b
Hi! I spotted a typo in MIME::Head today. The note after "decode" mentions MIME::Word::decode_mimewords(). but I think it should be MIME::Words::decode_mimewords(). with an s on Words. I discovered this today at work using an older MIME-tools, but I see that it is still there in MIME-tools-5.500. Thanks! Tim
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <AANLkTimSQuFgiXbzHFT=2xjy647gbASKNqdtk0why0Bw [...]>
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.427 (Entity 5.427)
Content-Disposition: inline
References: <AANLkTimSQuFgiXbzHFT=2xjy647gbASKNqdtk0why0Bw [...]>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Message-ID: <rt-3.8.HEAD-19315-1298470235-66.65387-0-0 [...]>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8
Content-Length: 128
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 128b
Hi, Thanks for your bug report. I've fixed the typo and the fix will be in the next release of MIME::Tools. Regards, David.

This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on infrastructure.

Please report any issues with to