Skip Menu |
 

This queue is for tickets about the Moo CPAN distribution.

Report information
The Basics
Id: 102729
Status: resolved
Priority: 0/
Queue: Moo

People
Owner: Nobody in particular
Requestors: JETEVE [...] cpan.org
Cc:
AdminCc:

Bug Information
Severity: (no value)
Broken in: 2.000000
Fixed in: 2.000001



Subject: In Moo::_Utils , can_haz_subutil and can_has_subname can be both false.
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.504 (Entity 5.504)
Content-Disposition: inline
X-RT-Interface: Web
Message-ID: <rt-4.0.18-5353-1426178470-198.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8
X-RT-Encrypt: 0
X-RT-Sign: 0
Content-Length: 544
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 544b
Hi, I noticed a broken behaviour when using a combination of Mojolicious, Moose objects (with delegation using Regexs) and DBIx::Class. It boiled down to the method "_name_coderef" in Moo::_Utils If some other code loads Sub::Util and Sub::Name - which is very likely in large applications - then both can_haz_subutil and can_haz_subname will be false at the same time, causing _name_coderef method to always return $_[1]. There's a pull request by Michael Jemmson fixing that there: https://github.com/moose/Moo/pull/15 Thanks! Jerome.
Subject: In Moo::_Utils , can_haz_subutil and can_has_subname can be both false.
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.504 (Entity 5.504)
Content-Disposition: inline
X-RT-Interface: Web
Message-ID: <rt-4.0.18-2190-1426178479-528.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8
X-RT-Encrypt: 0
X-RT-Sign: 0
Content-Length: 544
Download (untitled) / with headers
text/plain 544b
Hi, I noticed a broken behaviour when using a combination of Mojolicious, Moose objects (with delegation using Regexs) and DBIx::Class. It boiled down to the method "_name_coderef" in Moo::_Utils If some other code loads Sub::Util and Sub::Name - which is very likely in large applications - then both can_haz_subutil and can_haz_subname will be false at the same time, causing _name_coderef method to always return $_[1]. There's a pull request by Michael Jemmson fixing that there: https://github.com/moose/Moo/pull/15 Thanks! Jerome.
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <rt-4.0.18-5353-1426178470-198.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.504 (Entity 5.504)
Content-Disposition: inline
X-RT-Interface: Web
References: <rt-4.0.18-5353-1426178470-198.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Message-ID: <rt-4.0.18-6355-1426178523-972.102728-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8
X-RT-Encrypt: 0
X-RT-Sign: 0
Content-Length: 9
Duplicate
MIME-Version: 1.0
In-Reply-To: <rt-4.0.18-5353-1426178470-198.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
X-Mailer: MIME-tools 5.504 (Entity 5.504)
Content-Disposition: inline
X-RT-Interface: Web
References: <rt-4.0.18-5353-1426178470-198.0-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
Message-ID: <rt-4.0.18-14152-1428777133-1505.102729-0-0 [...] rt.cpan.org>
Content-Transfer-Encoding: binary
X-RT-Original-Encoding: utf-8
X-RT-Encrypt: 0
X-RT-Sign: 0
Content-Length: 26
This was fixed in 2.000001


This service is sponsored and maintained by Best Practical Solutions and runs on Perl.org infrastructure.

Please report any issues with rt.cpan.org to rt-cpan-admin@bestpractical.com.